Shipping container pools are becoming increasingly popular because they make for a great addition to any backyard, even if you have limited space. They are modern and charming and can easily transform your outdoor space so that you, your family and friends can enjoy it all summer long.
Repurposed shipping containers are being used everywhere for different purposes and one of the most popular trends is to use them as swimming pools either as a free standing unit or installing it in the ground. The possibilities are endless and you can add a deck or place plants around the surrounding area to get a feel of a traditional pool. If you want to get fancy, you can include a window so that you have a view of your yard while swimming. These pools are especially great for homes with a small backyard. If this is something you’re interested in, the following tips will be helpful:
- Always start by contacting a local pool builder so that they can provide you with important information like utility and water locations, building codes and any other issues that are related to a backyard pool, including soil conditions. If you want a shipping container pool in your backyard, you need to make sure that it meets all of the right standards and doesn’t violate any codes.
- Decide where you will be placing your new pool because figuring out the best location is important so that it complements your home and fits nicely into your backyard. You’ll need to consider aspects like sun exposure, privacy and proximity to the house to select the right spot.
- Figure out which type of container pool you would like and decide on the size. You can purchase a new shipping container or select a used one that has more of an industrial look. Make sure you select a size that is relative to your backyard; otherwise, it will look funny and may not fit.
- Make sure you have the proper pool equipment, including a pump, filter, heater and the appropriate lighting. Safety equipment should always be present, regardless of the pool type or size.
- Decide on how you will integrate the pool with the rest of your backyard. For example, you can install a wood deck, create a stone path or create a garden around it with flowers and plants. It’s always nice to have a backyard whose elements flow and come together to create a beautiful space and the environment.
Shipping container pools are a great way of elevating your backyard and Boxx Pool in Winnipeg can help. They can transform your outdoor space by providing you with above ground or in-ground pools so that you can enjoy the warmer months in the comfort and beauty of your own backyard. Contact them today to find out more regarding container storage pools and how you can become an owner of one today!